Historic Bluefields

247 Cumberland Circle

247 Cumberland CircleBuilt in 1941
Past owners:

  • Harry C. and Lottie T. Hancock (1941 - 1942)
  • E. E. and Isabel Cowan Anderson (1942 - 1955)
  • Ralph V. and Ernestine T. Reed (1955 - 1957)
  • Lucius O. and Margaret M. Addy (1957 - 1959)
  • Jack G. and Mary Jo Grady (1959 - 1973)
  • Harold B. and Charlene McDonough (1973 - 1986)

 facebook icon