Historic Bluefields

238 Cumberland Circle

238 Cumberland CircleBuilt in 1946
Past owners:

  • William Harvey and Louise S. Hughes (1946 - 1954)
  • G. C. and Elizabeth W. Thompson (1954)
  • Willie Doyle and Melford S. Smith (1954 - 1995)
  • Shaun E. and Sandra E. Helton (1995 - 2004)
  • Harold B. and Judy C. Wetherbee (2004)

 facebook icon