242 Cumberland CircleBuilt in 1941
Past owners:

  • Clifton and Mary Lee Gregory (1941 - 1943)
  • Gordon W. and Ruth Algire Graff (1943 - 1944)
  • Dalson H. and Dorothy C. Esry (1944 - 1949)
  • Jo Ann Criswell and James L. Harper (1949 - 1957)
  • W. H. and Marie T. Freeman (1957)
  • Robert T. (Jr.) and Ann S. Van Hooser (1957 - 1960)
  • Paul Delbert and Lucy Barnes family (1960 - 2007)