220 Cumberland CircleBuilt in 1930
Past owners:

  • Ed (Jr.) and Mary Frank Niederhauser (1930 - 1937)
  • George S. and Frankie Jacobs (1937 - 1939)
  • Ed (Jr.) and Mary Frank Niederhauser (1939 - 1963)
  • William M. and June Brown Doak (1963 - 1975)
  • Robert H. and Leslie K. Laird (1975 - 1978)
  • John W. and Peggy O. Peden (1978 - 1993)