2608 Bluefield Ave.Built in 1941
Past owners:

  • George W. and Rebecca Jackson Bostick (1941 - 1951)
  • R. Lee and Leah S. Thomas (1951 - 1977)
  • E. R. (Jr.) and Elise A. Sanders (1977 - 1977)
  • Steven R. and Marcy P. Rutledge (1977 - 1978)
  • Joseph M. and Betty S. Rutledge (1978 - 1978)
  • Patrick S. and Joan B. Coode (1978 - 1985)
  • David Graves and C. Anoosh Howser (1985 - 1987)
  • Frank Jackson Hudson, II and Stephanie Hudson (1987 - 1992)
  • Thomas R. Jones, Jr. and Lila Statom (1992 - 1998)
  • William A. Smithing and Christy Ann Smith (1998 - 1999)
  • Kraig A. and Emily G. Crody (1999 - 2015)