2607 Bluefield AvenueBuilt in 1945
Past owners:

  • C. D. and Lutie Mai Bullington (1945 - 1951)
  • William B. and Jimmie R. Shoulders (1951 - 1955)
  • John W. and Sadie P. Omohundro (1955 - 1958)
  • Mildred M. Hamblen (1959 - 1961)
  • J. M. and Sarah S. Barbee (1961 - 1981)
  • Roger and Julie McAleese (1981 - 1984)
  • George Terry (Jr.) and Mary L. Gant (1984 - 2007)